Rush dining with terroist

oddjob

Commander
Re: Rush dining with terroist

Originally posted by Blu Lunch:<br /> I could not beilive my ears today, when Rush was in Afganastan he admiited that he ate dinner at a ex-Taliban warlords house where he was a guest of the warlord. I don't know about you but, we are still being attacked by the Taliban and Rush even said that even he is part of the new goverment he did not know if he could be trusted. This was broadcast at 1:25 est today. Rush has spent a lot to time blasting Hanoi Jane Fonda {I hate her for what she did}. I hope Rush get blasted for being entertained by a possible terriost and he is no better than Hanoi Jane What a slap in the face of our serviceman, and he said he wants to go to Iraq, probilily spend the weekend at Zarqauwi place.......
I dont believe you ears either.....Cause he never admitted it! He reported on it!.... months ago when he was there.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Or, Rush could have done the intelligent thing and simply declined the invite...

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by David L. Moore:<br /> I never liked Rush anyway. He is an arrogant pompous a$$. His overwhelming attitude is if you don’t agree with him YOU ARE WRONG. He has absolutely no tolerance for any point of view but his own. <br /><br />But this really is beyond tolerance. I hope too that he gets blasted for this. I really hope his hate mongering radio show would get cancelled. After such a lapse of judgement as this, how could anyone trust him? But alas, the self-righteous ne'er-do-wrong far right will embrace him just the same.
READ THIS SLOWLY........HIS SHOW CANNOT BE CANCILED. ITS HIS SHOW! if your local carrier doesnt want to air him they dont have to....Why do they (liberal owned AM radio)do it? <br />because he has an audience! <br />And they want it so they can market their sponsers ads.<br /><br />Just ask Ken, its all about the money LOL!<br /><br />Now where can a liberal get and keep a voice on AM radio. What ever happened to Al Franken? The show flopped. Something about money or lack there of...so sorry.....I also heard that AlGore was going to step up to the plate....dont know.....<br /><br />Talent on Loan from GODDDID!<br />One hand tied behind he back!<br />With his formally nicotine stained fingers!<br />With a bad back and surguries.<br />Then with drug dependancy and addiction.<br />Media smear and private file leak by prosecutor<br /><br />Still Hes on the minds of Dean, Clinton, Hillary, Durbin, etc. <br /><br />He's still there.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

He's still there, because he has a good team of lawyers to defend his butt.... The best lawyers money can buy....<br /><br />OJ.. If Rush we're like you or I (working class stiffs), he'd be residing in the Palm Beach County jail serving time for multiple drug related felony counts...

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by oddjob:<br />
I dont believe you ears either.....Cause he never admitted it! He reported on it!.... months ago when he was there. <br /><br /><br />Since Im not a big Rush fan I dont mind saying this oddjob...<br />You just nailed it. Nothing to argue about.<br />It was taken out of context.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

Oddjob Monday afternoon at 1:25pm I heard it as I said. He admitted it he dined with the warlord. The 2 co-workers that travel with me heard it also, the guy is drug-addict scumbag and by the look of this post he is not well liked......

Ralph 123

Captain

Right, that's why he has 10M listeners, because he's not well liked. You should be so lucky to be that disliked.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

perhaps a consideration.<br /><br />Why, other than publicly funded NPR, do any and ALL Liberal Radio Talk Show formats fail?<br /><br />Perhaps due to the fact that the majority of the Nation is of the Conservative beliefs as well as lifestyle overall.<br /><br />sign me curious.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

It's highly unlikely but in the event the Warlords invited me to lunch I would be there in a heartbeat. You don't need to like your enemies, but you do need to know them...Chief ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I think it was....<br /><br />Talent on loan from Pfizer<br />With his formally oxycontin stained fingers<br /><br />Just picking on you dittoheads. :D <br /><br />Ken

Skinnywater

Commander

I can take or leave Rush.<br />I like to listen now and then just to get information that isn't available through the typical media.

20/20

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> Right, that's why he has 10M listeners, because he's not well liked. You should be so lucky to be that disliked.
I can't remember who did the study but a group did a study on radio listeners. I believe they did it about H. Stern. At any given time he has listeners that hate his guts.some of the reasons are as follows.<br /> <br />1st. radio is free<br /> <br />2nd folks love a good argument<br /> <br />3rd folks try to catch the person they dislike in a lie to make a point.<br /> <br />4th folks that hate the talk head are just waiting for him/her to crash.<br /> <br />With Rush I would bet there are alot of listeners out there just waiting for him to crash again. He may have 10 million listeners but alot of those folks don't/won't agree with anything he has to say. <br /> I just thought this was interesting and figured I'ld share it. Maybe someone here knows more about the study then myself????

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by Blu Lunch:<br /> Oddjob Monday afternoon at 1:25pm I heard it as I said. He admitted it he dined with the warlord. The 2 co-workers that travel with me heard it also, the guy is drug-addict scumbag and by the look of this post he is not well liked......
Ok, sorry...I mis-spoke maybe,...I dont know....I just read the headline of the article on his website.thanks for the report. If I have a chance I will read it. But I know reading it will not turn-me because all I have to do is listen to your (bashers) opinions and assume opposite of any interpitation (sp).

oddjob

Commander

Snapper, one thing I'll say about you is your are consistant in your beliefs. :( :) <br /><br />BTW ....what exactly is the charge against him?....can anyone here tell me?.....They have his medical records...then they illegaly leaked info to the press......wont give them back....and wont charge him....very interesting, dont you think?...<br /><br />Alright, now go do some real homework and get back to me I need to get some work done around here... :p

TilliamWe

Banned

Originally posted by oddjob:<br />
Originally posted by Blu Lunch:<br /> Oddjob Monday afternoon at 1:25pm I heard it as I said. He admitted it he dined with the warlord. The 2 co-workers that travel with me heard it also, the guy is drug-addict scumbag and by the look of this post he is not well liked......
Ok, sorry...I mis-spoke maybe,...I dont know....I just read the headline of the article on his website.thanks for the report. If I have a chance I will read it. But I know reading it will not turn-me because all I have to do is listen to your (bashers) opinions and assume opposite of any interpitation (sp).
Uumm, Blew lunch, just cause three of you heard the same thing doesn't mean you heard the whole thing. You are WRONG about what he said. Period. Your co-workers are too. Listen to the whole thing, and you will see. Oh wait you're too _____ to actually listen. Link knows the truth, good job for actually listening man.<br />OJ, give up on this thread dude. They aren't gonna ever agree with you. You're just getting upset for nothing. Let it go.

oddjob

Commander

Hello TilliamWe,<br /><br />I'm not mad, I'm handing out homework... ;) <br /><br /><br />Wheres your can do spirit.....hold your lines men!....stand firm....

TilliamWe

Banned

OJ, "I have spirit yes I do, I have spirit, how 'bout you?"<br />I just usually prefer to fight the quiet fight.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by wvit100:<br /> Rush has done more to divide the American people than anyone in this country.s.
Wrong.<br /><br />That distinction would belong to Mr. Teddy "Dunk 'em" Kennedy and his ilk, who would recklessly endanger the lives of every man in American uniform sell this entire country down the river and to regain a shred of power. Those are the dividers in America.<br /><br />Instead of offering real and workable options for the defense of America after 9-11, the party on the left totally politicized the war on terror without regard for the consequences to the nation and with only one objective in mind: to regain their power. Those are the dividers in America. Scumbags.