dingy_man_uk
Recruit
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2008
- Messages
- 4
Hi all.
After reading many a thread on here i have managed to take apart and rebuild my jw17 3hp seahorse. I started it up yesterday and did get it started a few times all be it short lived a couple of times it wouldnt rev and sounded strange like it wasnt accelerating enough or running on one cylinder. I managed to get it going properly for about 30 seconds with the throttle open but it then died and wouldnt start again. Any ideas i cant believe i am this close..... by the way i replaced the coils spark plugs and leads, the gauze is in the place it should be on the carb too.
After reading many a thread on here i have managed to take apart and rebuild my jw17 3hp seahorse. I started it up yesterday and did get it started a few times all be it short lived a couple of times it wouldnt rev and sounded strange like it wasnt accelerating enough or running on one cylinder. I managed to get it going properly for about 30 seconds with the throttle open but it then died and wouldnt start again. Any ideas i cant believe i am this close..... by the way i replaced the coils spark plugs and leads, the gauze is in the place it should be on the carb too.