Rice being grilled

Kenneth Brown

Captain
She seems to be holding up real well. A couple of the guys are trying to break her down and she is just shoving it right back at them. I'm mighty proud of her. :)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Rice being grilled

Hmm, grilled rice...Sounds good but how do they keep it from falling through the grate? Wich reminds me do you know why they refry beans? Ill bet that rice would be good with an eggroll. ;) Hey look your not gonna catch me in the middle of this, I'm staying clean :D

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

She looks like a tuff cookie. I hope she gives them a swift kick in the rear. I keep expecting her to get up and punch someone. At least she looks like she has contemplated it a few times now.

crab bait

Captain

she did good..she one smart<br />lady..<br /><br />i think 'grilled rice' would go good with a clarke bar..

Fly Rod

Commander

:) In my opinion Condoleezza did an excellent job.<br /> "Never Studded once !!!!" ;) :cool: <br /><br />I really don't see how we can blame any one person or persons!!!!<br />Also!! Where was "Congress !!!" before this????<br /><br />We can't be every place. Here in Mass. the gas port was a high target area before 9/11 And I'm sure some other states had high priority areas.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

What crab bait said...That woman is one smart person. Add to this, she has integrity on her side, and the woman is the presidential nominee in 2008.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

"the woman is the presidential nominee in 2008."<br /><br />Never happen.. That would be political suicide for the party that backs her..

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Without a doubt, CR is smarter than the OTHER smartest woman in the world! :D <br /><br />A whole lot more integrity and sincerety also, I might add.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

<br /> <br />"the woman is the presidential nominee in 2008."<br /><br />Never happen.. That would be political suicide for the party that backs her..<br /><br />
I have to agree. While I applaud her it wont happen. I hate to say it cause somebody is gonna thrash me over it. Oh well, what the heck. A women, and a black woman at that, has about as much chance of making president as I do of going to the moon. I am sure it will happen in my lifetime, just only in about 60 years.

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Condie sure does seem to have integrity unlike unlike her tormenters in congress. Common sense, integrity, and selflessness gets my support any day of the week. She remembers that she is serving the nation's interests not herself. Most of congress would do very well (heck, WE'D be way better off)if congress and most of gov't (including the judiciary) would follow her example in that.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br />
<br /> <br />"the woman is the presidential nominee in 2008."<br /><br />Never happen.. That would be political suicide for the party that backs her..<br /><br />
I have to agree. While I applaud her it wont happen. I hate to say it cause somebody is gonna thrash me over it. Oh well, what the heck. A women, and a black woman at that, has about as much chance of making president as I do of going to the moon. I am sure it will happen in my lifetime, just only in about 60 years.
I do not agree. I understand what you are talking about, but just think she has all the qualities required, except for the financial backing, and I'm certain that would come at the appropriate time.<br />Proven integrity, honesty, and notoriety (which she sure has now), can take her to the highest office in the land. And it doesn't hurt that she is a brilliant person. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

But the question is, does she want to?<br />Me thinks not.<br />She see's what kinda headaches there are that goes along with it and she is smart enough not to want them.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I'd vote for her. I admire her skills. I just don't see it happening. I grew up going to school with black kids. It seemed hilarious to me whenever my parents said that the schools used to be separate. As I grow older, wiser, and more in touch with the past I see it even harder for her to do. Once again, I'd vote for her. She's a heck of a lady, and has more cajones than the ones that were questioning her.

JB

I'm with 12Footer and KB.<br /><br />I would vote for her, but she may be too smart to take the job. :)

JB

Come to think of it. . .How about Colin Powell and Condi Rice in '08??<br /><br />I like it.

ob

Admiral

Ditto on the above.Colin Powel has always had my respect as well as CR.I'm sure that neither would want to have to deal with the pressure to support issues of the Louis Farrakhan types.Really a pity.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) The lady is very intelligent; educated and has all the credentails!!!! :) <br />She is more qualified then most people in congress!!! :D <br /><br /> "BUT " "She is a woman."<br /><br />You will not see a woman president in my life time and My doctor says that I'm going to live another 30 years!!! "HEE!!! HEE!!!<br /><br />The secret society will not let that happen even if Hillary ran.<br /><br />And I don't mean a colledge society!!!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Perfect way to get support for a formidable third party would be to have Condoleezza run on the republican ticket and Hillary on the democrats ticket... <br /><br />Neither Condi or Hillary would have a snowballs chance in hell... Yep.. Put those two (Hillary and Condi) up for the next election so some goof like Ralph Nader would win in a landslide.... :eek: