FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have the same starcraft. Redoing the deck. Have 4 pieces cut. Now ready to carpet. Should I carpet each piece separately, curling carpet underneath, or just carpet the top of the deck in one piece.
Man! What a treat to see that boat!
Back in 1972 when I was a young newly married third class petty officer in
the USN I bought one just like it (but in better shape) with a 33 Evinrude
on it. Great boat! Ran all over the Laguna Madre with it fishing and
camping.
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.
Press On.
Mike
Well I took a little time to uncover and work on the old girl
I built a new console for her, the original one was really too small to add anything to it. I also switched the cable and pulley steering to hyrdaulic setup someone gave me. I think its a bit too long though.