Replacement Flame Arrestor for AQ125A with Solex

cpcharb

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
17
Looking for one as mine is well... beat up, and arguably not working well as I looked back on one backfire to see a 1 foot flame shooting out of the arrestor. Hasn't backfired since that time, which that was right after cleaning the carb, but I am just wondering where the best place to get one would be. I wasn't sure if the one listed on iboats would work. http://www.iboats.com/Volvo-Penta-F...7212187--**********.556641351--view_id.270222 I don't think so, but figured I'd check and see what the thoughts are.

TIA.

Chris
 

am_dew

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
Messages
417
Re: Replacement Flame Arrestor for AQ125A with Solex

I've seen them on eBay occaisionally. Also, if you have any marine junk yards nearby, check them. I found two of them for my AQ130C...total cost $10.
 
Top