Redneck quiz

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Redneck quiz

Congratulations, Your score is 9 out of 15<br /><br />"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying ot hide it."<br /><br /> :D None of the above but not bad for a guy who grew up on a liberal arts college campus! 6 years in the country so far! :cool:

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations, Your score is 8 out of 15<br /><br />"You did ok but your not a redneck. You probably visited the south a few times but obviously managed to escape without the words y'all and Fixin' ta being added perminantly to your vocabulary."<br />
icon_eek.gif

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br />Redneck yankee cause I don't know where Hershel went to school. scrapple,scuppernong?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

OMC, there's rednecks everwhere, even up yonder.. :D You can't run from your redneckishness.... :p <br /><br />Congratulations, Your score is 12 out of 15<br /><br />"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br /><br />That's bout what I figured..

Xcusme

Commander

Congratulations, Your score is 12 out of 15<br /><br />"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br /><br />Boy, That's a surprise !!! I'd like to see the one's I missed. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Congratulations, Your score is 10 out of 15<br /><br />"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying ot hide it."<br />Really??!! A redneck woman?! Me?! Whoo hoo!! Boy Howdy!! But I'll take #1. <br /><br />I'm shocked! I guessed on every one but two. But the thing I want to know is... what are the right answers?<br />Bassy

Dunaruna

Admiral

Congratulations, Your score is 8 out of 15<br /><br />"You did ok but your not a redneck. You probably visited the south a few times but obviously managed to escape without the words y'all and fixin' ta being added perminantly to your vocabulary."<br /><br />I surprised myself,<br />I knew the answer to: grits, steer, chev, cajun, spanish moss & Hank Williams. The rest were guesses.<br /><br /><br />Aldo

Link

Rear Admiral

Same as Bassy and I guessed on all but three <br />LOL

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Redneck Quiz Final Score <br /><br /><br />Congratulations, Your score is 12 out of 15<br /><br />"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br /><br />
Now that im a certified Redneck, am I a member of a majority, or a minority group? :D :D

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> <br />I surprised myself,<br />I knew the answer to: grits, steer, chev, cajun, spanish moss & Hank Williams. The rest were guesses.<br />Aldo
The art of diplomacy relies on not only knowing the right answers but knowing when no to answer correctly.... :p

iboater

Seaman Apprentice

Congratulations, Your score is 4 out of 15<br /><br />"It turns out a monkey is more of a redneck that you are. Feel safe in the knowledge that your family tree is probably very far reaching."<br /><br />i guessed and at least i didn't guess my way in to redneck-ness

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

6/15 here...but I'm more worried that I got 8/10 on the Harry Potter quiz... :eek:

ehenry

Commander

Congratulations, Your score is 14 out of 15<br /><br />"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br /><br />I'm pretty sure the Hershel Walker one got me.