6 out of 15 for me

Cranky18

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Redneck quiz

Dang, I guess I am a redneck and never knew it. 14 out of 15. :eek:

oddjob

Commander

Those were jus trick questions is all. :) Hell I cant afford no John Deer.<br /><br />Hershal Walker? did he go to school?<br /><br />No offence, but of some of the questions I got right, I learned here in the dockside. :eek:

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Congratulations, Your score is 10 out of 15<br /><br />"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying to hide it."<br /><br />Should I be proud or ashamed?

AJ168

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't get it. 5 out of 15. BUT I'VE EATEN SQUIRREL BEFORE!

gaugeguy

Captain

Congratulations, Your score is 13 out of 15<br /><br />"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br /><br /> pa-ting

LadyFish

Admiral

Congratulations, Your score is 11 out of 15<br /><br />"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying ot hide it."<br /><br />I'll go with #1. ;)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Congratulations, Your score is 13 out of 15<br /><br /><br />"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br /><br />Well I could be a red neck but........"I Ain't from around here"

aspeck

Staff member

Congratulations, Your score is 12 out of 15<br /><br />"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br /><br />Naw, at ain't ma skoal, cuz I don't use the stuff. Jus muss be ma BO cuz it ain't ma week ta take a baff.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Congratulations, Your score is 12 out of 15<br /><br />"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."

ZmOz

Captain

Congratulations, Your score is 12 out of 15<br /><br />Yeehaw!

11 footer

Lieutenant

uh oh<br /><br />Congratulations, Your score is 8 out of 15<br /><br />"You did ok but your not a redneck. You probably visited the south a few times but obviously managed to escape without the words y'all and fixin' ta being added perminantly to your vocabulary."

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

11 out of 15. Boy you'd have to be pretty 'red' to score much huger than that. :D

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

12 out of 15<br /><br />The closest I've ever lived to the south is Maryland. Guess I'm a northern redneck

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."<br /><br />That's my cigar, boy, and I don't take no danged orders from damyankee **********.