RED SOX WIN in 14 innings AND...

aspeck

Staff member
Re: RED SOX WIN in 14 innings AND...

Hate to admit it, but Torre was quite gracious in defeat and even agreed with the umps on the calls last night. I was not ready for that from a Yankee! HA!<br /><br />Who is playing that Yanks again? Go that team! :D ;) :p

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br />
Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br /> BoSox and Kerry.<br /><br />2 lost causes that just can't seem to admit it.
I am beginning to feel a small helping of crow coming my way. I have my knife and fork ready, if necessary.
I am now eating Lunch. Fried Crow, with Crow Cakes, and Crow salad on the side.<br /><br />I didn't think they could do it, but I am glad they did. Anything that hurts the Yankees is good for Baseball, and gets my vote.

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

One sucessful troll I might add...... :p :p :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Joe Torre is a class act, nothing but the utmost respect for him. It really is too bad that George Steinbrenner is gonna fire him. He is probably the only Yankee I would invite into my home.<br /><br />I might add Luna, only a 1/2 successful troll. :p

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> ....I might add Luna, only a 1/2 successful troll. :p ....
Thank God it was the correct half. ;)