Red Sox VS Yankee Pickem'

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Red Sox VS Yankee Pickem'

But Anahiem and Oakland are not, The New York Yankees!<br /><br />Haven't Boston fans figured that out yet?

gaugeguy

Captain

As Pedro said, "they are our daddy"...<br /><br />But, I remember playing one on one basketball with my dad and never beat him until I was 13 or 14. Now I kick his arse everytime, it'll happen (hopefully) ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Even if they do beat us Pat, they will have their hands full with St. Louis.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Gaugeguy, I hope you are right. <br /><br />I can't stand to think of the Yankees going to the World Series again.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Even if they do beat us Pat, they will have their hands full with St. Louis.
Let's not count the 'stros out quite yet. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Roger vs. Suppan...Stros should be able to pull a win if RC can go 8. Beltran is AWESOME!!!

Mr.Ladyfish

Things aint lookin good with the bunch of gas cans the 'stros have in the BP. Hopefully getting back home will reverse the current trend.

NYMINUTE

Captain

The Sox are home, 3 is achievable. Been done before, but not often. They'll miss Curt. Look for Wakefield to stepup. Damon and Manny are due too. It will go 7. Its a law with these two. Been waiting 47 years for the SOX to win it.

gaugeguy

Captain

Rain predicted in Boston for tonight. I am hoping for a washout to give the starting pitching a break.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

The fat lady is singin'........................

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Not looking good for the sox right now down 3 games.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) " WOW!!!!!!!" I'm only one game away from my prediction!!!<br /><br />I'm glad that I made a big gigantic bet in favor of the "YANKS!!!" :D If I lose which there is still a chance I'm apt to lose "BIGGGGGG!!!!" After all he bet me 2-1!!! If he wins I have to pay him twice as much!!!!<br /><br />That one cold Bud Light that I get from him is going to taste "Great!!!" ;) :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Watching the game now.<br />11th. and all tied up at 4.<br />What a game.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by BLU LUNCH:<br /> The fat lady is singin'........................
Nope, she's just humming right now, trying to warm up her voice :( :( :(

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

time to bump it up... <br />gotta give props to david ortiz! talk about mr.<br />clutch! I don't think MY saw him have a bad at<br />bat in the whole series???<br />after the yanks took the sox to the wood shed<br />and beat them bloody (19 runs), they seem to<br />have lost a step maybe?<br />anyways, as a life-long yanks fan, I really hope<br />the sox take it to 7 games so all the fans in<br />boston get giddy, then they pull a "bucky dent"<br />and MY prediction comes true...<br />that's much more fun than a sweep ;)

Mr.Ladyfish

Congratulations to the Sox. First team ever to go down 3-0 and come back to force a game 7. <br /><br />Of course it only prolongs the agony for their fans.<br /><br />Go 'Stros!

gaugeguy

Captain

It's not agony now, even if we lose we have won. Agony was after game 3, being down 0-3 and looking at a sweep by the empire.<br /><br />ESPN said this morning tonights game is the biggest game in baseball history....what a series :cool: <br /><br />Go Sox :cool:

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

RED SOX VS CARDS REMATCH OF 46 AND 67 WORLD SERIES?..............GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!