amartin_25
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Jun 11, 2006
- Messages
- 12
All-
With the help of this site and its members my wife and I have joined the boating club. We recently purchased a Sea Ray 215EC and are actively shopping for a slip to lease for this much-anticipated season. We drove over to South Haven (Michigan) today to scout out a couple of marinas and found a few promising-looking spots.
My next question to you guys, what can you recommend as the essential dockside items? As I look at things, I envision a tailgate party without the football game but with a boat! That to me means chairs, grill, beanbag toss, etc. Add in the boat factor and I can only assume hose, spray head, extension cord, shorepower adaptor, etc. I'm absolutely certain that I'm overlooking just about everything so any help is, as always, greatly appreciated.
With the help of this site and its members my wife and I have joined the boating club. We recently purchased a Sea Ray 215EC and are actively shopping for a slip to lease for this much-anticipated season. We drove over to South Haven (Michigan) today to scout out a couple of marinas and found a few promising-looking spots.
My next question to you guys, what can you recommend as the essential dockside items? As I look at things, I envision a tailgate party without the football game but with a boat! That to me means chairs, grill, beanbag toss, etc. Add in the boat factor and I can only assume hose, spray head, extension cord, shorepower adaptor, etc. I'm absolutely certain that I'm overlooking just about everything so any help is, as always, greatly appreciated.