Really Old Stuff

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Really Old Stuff

3.gif
<br /><br />Closely resembles my Xmas gift.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Oops. Shoulda said. It's a stone axe/hatchet head. South American in origin and of the Inca period, I think.<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Looks like a rock to me.<br /><br />E-mail the photo to a university archilogical professor, they could tell you. I had to do this once to identify skeletal remains found in the area.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hooty,<br /><br />Are you sure its not the hinge point from a left-handed smoke bender?

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> Looks like a rock to me.<br /><br />E-mail the photo to a university archilogical professor, they could tell you. I had to do this once to identify skeletal remains found in the area.
Betcha they told ya they were bones, huh Dawg?

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Blackanchor:<br /> Don't look like the Hootster is gonna tell us...
Dontcha think he is settin' thar a'scritchin his noggin too??? If you ship it o me, I will eBay it for ya and split the profits...betcha we could get about, ohhhhhhhh, $835.00 for that!!! Why, it is probably just like someone else said, a part of a prop, and I betcha ennythang it was General Washington's...would explain why he had to row across the Delaware that night!!!!!!!!!!1 Yep...broken prop...

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

they said they were bones all right, then came out dug them uo and buried them again close by so erosion would not bring them up again for a while.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> they said they were bones all right, then came out dug them uo and buried them again close by so erosion would not bring them up again for a while.
Now, see there!!?? You didn't even hafta dirty yer hands:) Ain't this the greatest land on God's green earth???

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander

A famous quote from El whoppo...<br />"I like these guys.. they're funny guys...<br />Just shoot one of them"<br />Some good replies here....