Grub54891
Admiral
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2012
- Messages
- 6,490
So if I kiss the frog, will it turn into a princess?
So if I kiss the frog, will it turn into a princess?
No, you'll turn into a frog!So if I kiss the frog, will it turn into a princess?
try it and please record the event to post up...So if I kiss the frog, will it turn into a princess?
Also 50 out of every 100 may be Prince Frogs and no telling what the outcome may be. Also be certain to identify the species as accidentally licking a Sonoran Desert Toad can lead to a bad outcome.Just remember, only 1 in 100 frogs are "Princess Frogs." That means you might have to kiss 99 before you get the right one. Make sure you photo document each attempt, or it doesn't count!
'bad' can be relative...........lead to a bad outcome.
or let them dance.Now don't be mixing toads with frogs ...
or let them dance.
We had a very light frost last Monday night. Too much fog last night for that ... 39 this AM. Yep, fall is here.Woke up to 41 today. I wasn’t ready for this.
I guess fall has arrived.