Random

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well I'm reasonably sure by now that most iboaters have heard about the woman that used Gorilla Glue to style her hair. Seems she ran out of typical hair spray and decided to use Gorilla Glue to finish up. Now I'm not a rocket scientist, or any master of any basically any issue, but how can she not know that Gorilla Glue should never ever be used on your hair. And now she is talking about a very huge law suit against the Gorilla Glue manufacture because her hair, and the solidified glue, has to be surgically removed... The world is a dangerous place when you are stupid! Seems Gorilla Glue can now have a great advertising commercial with this one...:Our glue hold extremely tight", and post her picture!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Was she administering a sobriety test or interviewing for a drama dance class?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Now a 37yr old guy, up and coming rapper, glued his lips together with Gorilla glue. He thought the womans hair issue was a hoax.... Ooops...

Video included.... And after pic at the ER..... 😂

As far as the womans lawsuit, I hear McDees has hot coffee, or should they....🤔

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Now a 37yr old guy, up and coming rapper, glued his lips together with Gorilla glue. He thought the womans hair issue was a hoax.... Ooops...

Video included.... And after pic at the ER..... 😂

As far as the womans lawsuit, I hear McDees has hot coffee, or should they....🤔
I get the distinct feeling that if brains were dynamite, these two wouldn't have enough to blow their noses...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I can't even imagine what would cause that phenomena, but it looked neat.

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
This was sent to a TV station in New Orleans with the Arctic Blast hitting way down south.

That reminds me of a jacob's ladder. High voltage arcing between the wires.
Must have been a failure where the high voltage side of a transformer jumped to the secondary lines. That's something that 4kv would do. Higher voltages should relay out at the sub station or blow a fuse at a sectionalizer.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I actually built a "Jacob's Ladder" (still have it too) from a Neon sign transformer that puts out a large high voltage AND current, and that makes the long spark jump raise from two leads of the ladder as the high voltage jumps across the leads heating and burning the air particles along the way.

The above video was showing a large fiery ball traveling across a single wire. And that was what I was referencing about. I don't know what caused such a neat looking ball of fire, but it was interesting to see all the same. Pretty sure that wire doesn't have any insulation remaining on it now.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
K52vpwh.jpg

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Monday was 2 weeks since I took a dip of skoal. I chewed for 34 years and decided enough was enough. When I started chewing at 17 Copenhagen was 85 cents, now it is close to $10 a tin. Price was not the issue but I will be 55 end of May have a grandson and want to enjoy many more years at the lake. I used nicorrett gum I have already started to cut back on that I will not buy another box.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Monday was 2 weeks since I took a dip of skoal. I chewed for 34 years and decided enough was enough. When I started chewing at 17 Copenhagen was 85 cents, now it is close to $10 a tin. Price was not the issue but I will be 55 end of May have a grandson and want to enjoy many more years at the lake. I used nicorrett gum I have already started to cut back on that I will not buy another box.
You are a year older than me, and while I chewed a bit of Redman back in the day is was smoking until 4 years ago. Mostly because I realized I might actually live for a few years to see some sh......t.

Good luck.

dwco5051

Commander
I have been dipping since the early 1950's. They warned me that it may be habit forming but I don't think I am addicted yet.