Raised Garden Beds

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Raised Garden Beds

Heck, I'll cook, get your beer, hand you tools and boards too. :D <br /><br />C'mon Mr. LF let the nail gun and circular saw be your friend.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

At my age I'm more inclined to let the boat, the tackle & the cooler be my friends. You work me too hard woman!

D

DJ

Mr. LF,<br /><br />You could always buy an old fishing boat and put it in the yard on sawhorses! Better yet, leave it on the old rusty trailer.<br /><br />Plenty of fertilizer, in the bilge, and with a few well placed holes in the bottom, (Read-cordless drill) it's a PLANTER!<br /><br />Viola! Looki here Ms. LF! :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> Mr. LF,<br /><br />You could always buy an old fishing boat and put it in the yard on sawhorses! Better yet, leave it on the old rusty trailer.<br /><br />Plenty of fertilizer, in the bilge, and with a few well placed holes in the bottom, (Read-cordless drill) it's a PLANTER!<br /><br />Viola! Looki here Ms. LF! :D
I find it hard to believe that it took 21 posts before such a fine idea came up! You saved the day DJ! :D :D :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

That has to be the longest and wordiest post I have ever seen from Bondo. Well done LF :D

Bondo

Staff member

Originally posted by achris:<br /> That has to be the longest and wordiest post I have ever seen from Bondo. Well done LF :D
I guess You Missed some of My Bilgeliner Posts.................... ;)