FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Important words, OBJ. I just spent 4 days at the Indy 500 with about 20 or 25 of my best friends aged about 50-70 (I'm the 70) and not a grown up in the bunch. More darn fun.
You hit it right on the head bassman......MORE DARN FUN. The original group of 8 that I went fishing with twice a year to John Kerr Reservoir are all but gone. Ages ranged from late 50's to very late 60's at the start. I was the youngest. NO one ever grew up. You can't right books about stuff like that. Sweet memories to savor forever.
"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."
"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite."