Quote Of The Day

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."

- Yogi Berra
 

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
1,966
Never use your hand as a hammer. But more importantly never use your hammer as a hand! - me
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems."

- Rene Descartes (1596-1650), "Discours de la Methode"
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."

- Henry Ford (1863-1947)
 

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
5,820
If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.

-Mickey Mantle (1931-1995)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."

- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."

- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed."

- George Burns (1896-1996)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves."

- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"There are no facts, only interpretations."

- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."

- Edsgar Dijkstra (1930-2002)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."

- Bjarne Stroustrup
 

bekosh

Lieutenant
Joined
Apr 27, 2004
Messages
1,382
Drinking Rum before 10am makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic.
 
Top