Quick question concerning part on 67 6hp Johnson starter assembly group

BillyB11

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
41
Hi All,

I am going thru everything I have done so far to make sure all of my parts are properly labeled and identified so I can eventually reassemble this thing! I am using MaringeEngine blowup diagrams to inventory all parts... In the carb starter group, part #10 is not referenced on the sight... I have attached a picture, can anyone tell me what this is?

Billy
 

Attachments

  • photo281562.jpg
    photo281562.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0

BillyB11

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
41
sorry, forgot to mention, I suspect it is the two nuts that connect the carb to the intake manifold... just want to be sure
 

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
49,038
It appears to be one of the pair of nuts that hold the carb on to the manifold.
 

BillyB11

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
41
great, thanks for quick reponse... that is waht i thought
 
Top