Quick question about SX TRIM TABS ??

jxg

Recruit
Re: Quick question about SX TRIM TABS ??

gkosel;1350376 [LEFT said:
...I just ordered a set on Sunday from eBuyersworld. They appear to be a distributer of the tabs and had a listing on ebay. There was a $10 off code that you could use to get the price down to 109.99. I am hoping that they make it by this weekend so I can put them on and try them out....[/LEFT]

can you tell me what the $10 code off was, I want to order a set today (you can email to jgouveia3@hotmail.com if you don't want to post it here.

thanks,

John

gkosel

Seaman

I found the code on one of their eBay auctions that said if you bought the tabs directly from their website you could use the code. I don't remember what it was, and it is not listed on my order. It just says $10 off coupon.

Their new ads have a code for $5 off, which makes them $114.99 and with free shipping is still better than anywhere I have seen. The $5 off code is 1106.

I ordered mine on the 3rd and got them yesterday. It looks like they were shipped directly from Nauticus. Everything looks good and I am super excited to install them on the boat this weekend.

I will update with pics and results.​

Jdeagro

iboats.com Partner

Rainger;

I have been out of town for the past few days and must appologize for the delay in responding to you.

If you have purchased the ST1290 series then the solution is easy. If you purchased the SX version you will not beable to mount them.

The ST1290 Stainless product is as you know built in components. This allows some flexability in mounting. In order to reduce the minimum distance from the bottom of the hull up to the mounting location for the transom bracket you would simply index the trim plate bracket (for attaching the actuator) back toward the trailing edge of the plate one hole. Then drill another hole in the plate. This will drop the transom bracket down so that the minimum distance is about 7.5".

Ranger2050

Cadet

Thanks for responding John. I do understand about moving the bracket so it will drop to 7.5 inches, but that would put the port tab acuator at an almost straight up position from the tab and the starboard will not fit in the ladder cutout unless I leave it at the 10.5 length and it will be angled back from the tab. I did try both of these ways with the tab and acuator held up against the boat.

Phil