Question J.B.

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class
If your place in Whitt is called the Hideout,how did a young feller from Down Under [Australia], find it? His name is Greg Potter and he is a young Bullrider. Saw him at the Portland indoor Bullriding last week. PBR. He a real personable guy. Know him? From an old Bullrider. Happy Boating, Hal :D :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Question J.B.

G'day Harrison. <br /><br />Whitt is a cutting horse center; several big raiser/trainers around here. We also have several leading bullriders and several Aussies who live in the community or nearby. Mr. Potter probably came here to visit. If he found The Hideout it was by accident while exploring.<br /><br />Red sky at night. . .<br />JB :)

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hi again J.B. I only talked with this guy for a few minutes but struck me as a pretty down to earth type and would probably be an asset to any community. When I was riding I met several Aussie cowboys and one became very good friend until he went home and we lost touch with each other.<br /><br />Thanks for the info and happy boating! :D Hal

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ahoy, Hal.<br /><br />Boy am I embarrassed! I just learned today that a young couple who moved into Whitt last Summer, bought a run down house and turned it into a picture postcard are, in fact, Greg Potter and his wife.<br /><br />Definitely an asset to our small community.<br /><br />Red sky at night. . .<br />JB :)