Question for the mods, and everyone to read

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Question for the mods, and everyone to read

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br />Well I launched several components of said home computer into the wall and shared a couple of choice words with the POS. And yes, yes I did feel better......
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by achris:<br />
Originally posted by Robby6950:<br /> I think every newcomer should be taken out back and slapped around a bit until they post a picture of a Manual for their boat! :D
Does this pass?<br /><br />
057388.JPG
Hmmmmm! I sure don't need that many @%!*&% books for my OMC outdrive. :p <br /><br />EDIT: I shoulda read on b4 I opened my mouth. I see that others had the same sentiment.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

That's because I repair a heap of friends !@#$%^& motors! None of them are OM !@#$% C! Had to do one (OMC) the other day, what a pile of cr!@#$ap.<br /><br />Chris.......

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Well<br /><br />$%&&%$#%&*(&*)_)_++)(*@@#(&%@!~$^&(_+*^$@@^**()and )(*^&%%&*&***()(&*%#!@%$@!#%^&(_)&(!@#^*&!#@(_)%&*#$@!#@&*)(*)(+(_+ and then +)*(&)(*#%$(*^%%$#@$!@#$^$#$%*&^&^*_&(*)_++(+)_^%&*)(*&#$%&*^*@#$%&)(&^$#%_( and all. :mad: :mad: :mad: <br /><br />Just had a rough day and needed to vent. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br /><br />Thanks for listening.<br /><br />Have a nice day :) :)