Question for the mods, and everyone to read

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Question for the mods, and everyone to read

^^^%%##^^^****@@@@ avatar, I am royally offended by it.<br />It stinks. %%^^$##$%%^%off KB :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Oh dang, it's not May yet. Sorry mods. :D

tylerin

Commander

Starting to steam up around here ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Oh dang, it's not May yet. Sorry mods. :D
ROFLOL<br />Now you've gone and done it Spinner!<br />Your going to have to be good for the WHOLE month of May!<br />Yea Right... like my cats going to come when I call it too! ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by moderator1:<br />
Been noticing some people always have a different opinion and always try to down play the majority for the way they feel.
If everyone had the same opinion, I think the world would stop.......but they don't, and so just like your avitar, some people like it, some don't...Sooo, that being said, do we tell you where to go for posting an avitar that everyone may not like??? or do we just remove it??? Or do we continue on and act like adults and let some of these things go that may offend some, but not say anything just to keep the peace???<br />The Answer is yet to be determined.....
I value the differences in people, it really is what makes the world go round and how problems get solved. If we all thought alike then we would all look at the same solutions for the same problems and it would never get solved. That being said I reckon I should have phrased it differently. I guess I should have said " Why is it that some people ALWAYS see which way others are thinking just to counter against them" That would have been more appropraite, because thats whats happening.<br />As far as my avitar is concerned I have seen all of the mods do all of the things that you listed-Tell us its not welcome, remove, or learn to be an ADULT and overlook, since afterall we are all different, as you yourself pointed out.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I'll also be looking to replace it with something better, since I feel the thing may actually upset you.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

posted by Kenneth Brown <br /><br />I'll also be looking to replace it with something better, since I feel the thing may actually upset you. <br />
Im not sure I understand the problem with your avitar. <br /><br />Whats wrong with a smouldering camp fire? :confused: <br /><br /><br /> :D :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by moderator1:<br />
Been noticing some people always have a different opinion and always try to down play the majority for the way they feel.
If everyone had the same opinion, I think the world would stop.......but they don't, and so just like your avitar, some people like it, some don't...Sooo, that being said, do we tell you where to go for posting an avitar that everyone may not like??? or do we just remove it??? Or do we continue on and act like adults and let some of these things go that may offend some, but not say anything just to keep the peace???<br />The Answer is yet to be determined.....
I seem to remember Soulwinner being harrassed into changing his avatar. Remember, he had a figure throwing petrol on itself and then setting fire to it. People hated it and told him so. I actually liked it. Where does that place me? (LF, no need to answer that!)<br /><br />Chris.........

NathanY

Commander

If you want to talk like that, you guys need to find another board :D

NathanY

Commander

Or do we continue on and act like adults and let some of these things go that may offend some, but not say anything just to keep the peace???<br />
Ahhhhh haaaahaaaa haaahaaaa haaahaaa :rolleyes:

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Aw what the %@*$! There goes the fun out of this board. :p

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Self "ZAP" :)

achris

Originally posted by Robby6950:<br /> I think every newcomer should be taken out back and slapped around a bit until they post a picture of a Manual for their boat! :D
Does this pass?<br /><br />
057388.JPG

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by dolluper:<br /> Not if you have an OMC :D
DUH!<br />If you own a Johnnyrude why would you need a manual?<br />Your just Fishing,... not Fixing it! ;) <br />Sorry folks just couldnt resist.. :D <br /><br />PS: Owner of a 1989 Merc ELPTO 90 hp which I havent a single problem with! Well not in the last 11 years since I tried to start it ! LOL

achris

Notice the condition of these manuals? They don't get opened very often. :D <br /><br />Chris..........

Link

Rear Admiral

Didn't think I would get that by you Chris :D

achris

:D :D :D

Realgun

Commander

What was this thread about again? :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

You know what really sucks is that I can't get to this site on my computer from home and they instituted a websensce policy here at work so I can only get her from 5-6 on mondays. (long story)<br /><br />By the by, I miss you guys (and gals).<br /><br />Well I launched several components of said home computer into the wall and shared a couple of choice words with the POS. And yes, yes I did feel better......