Q&A 1/15-1/22

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Q&A 1/15-1/22

1. What was your first job?-- grandson of a tobacco farmer.. say no more.<br /><br />2. If you could choose your dream job what would it be?-- Owner operator of a fishing resort in northern Minnesota or Wisconsin.<br /><br />3. What was your first car?-- '64 Chevy II, first vehicle was a '79 Ford 4X4 P/U.<br /><br />4. What was your first boat?-- an insurance salvage '84 Master Craft tri-star 190 Sliver Bullet Ski show boat.<br /><br />5. What person had the biggest influence on your life growing up? Father or grand father(s)<br /><br />6. What do you miss most about your childhood?-- not a lot.<br /><br />7. Where is the one place you would like to travel before you die?-- Alaska/Yukon Territory<br /><br />8. What show from the past would you like to see back on television?-- no clue.. don't watch much TV.<br /><br />9. If you could change one thing in this world what would it be?-- dishonesty.<br /><br />10. What talent would you most like to have?-- The ability to catch fish <br /> :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> 1. What was your first job?<br />2. If you could choose your dream job what would it be?<br />3. What was your first car?<br />4. What was your first boat?<br />5. What person had the biggest influence on your life growing up?<br />6. What do you miss most about your childhood?<br />7. Where is the one place you would like to travel before you die?<br />8. What show from the past would you like to see back on television?<br />9. If you could change one thing in this world what would it be?<br />10. What talent would you most like to have?
1. Lawn maintenance Technician (PC for grass cutter)<br />2. Retired with money.<br />3. 1968 GTO, 400, Hurst dual-gate shift, white, mags, blue interior, fastest car in my high school<br />4. Old 16' skiff<br />5. My Foster Mother<br />6. Wide open country, nearest neighbor 1/2 mile away, lots of forest land to roam<br />7. Europe<br />8. Leave it to Beaver<br />9. Past events in my life<br />10. Musical ability

gaugeguy

Captain

1. What was your first job? Building docks and decks on the lake.<br />2. If you could choose your dream job what would it be? Hunt on camera for Mossy Oak<br />3. What was your first car? 66 Pontiac Tempest<br />4. What was your first boat? 12' canoe<br />5. What person had the biggest influence on your life growing up? Dad<br />6. What do you miss most about your childhood? Grandparents that have passed.<br />7. Where is the one place you would like to travel before you die? Vatican<br />8. What show from the past would you like to see back on television? Charlie's Angels<br />9. If you could change one thing in this world what would it be? I respectfully plead the 5th on this one<br />10. What talent would you most like to have? I'd like to have some musical talent.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

1. What was your first job?<br /><br />paper route<br /><br />2. If you could choose your dream job what would it be?<br /><br />major league baseball player. utility infielder/DH<br /><br />3. What was your first car? <br /><br />first car I drove: 1968 Chevelle Malibu<br /><br />first car I owned: 1970 Dodge Coronet 4-door, slant six, auto, no A/C, no power steering, college graduation gift from dad in '79<br /><br />first car I bought for myself: 1978 BMW 633csi, 4 speed <br /><br />4. What was your first boat?<br /><br />6hp Evinrude hung on countless rented 14ft flatbottom aluminum jonboats<br /><br />1st & only hull owned: 1980 Kingfisher 15ft fiberglass bass boat/1979 'rude 70<br /><br />5. What person had the biggest influence on your life growing up?<br /><br />dad<br /><br />6. What do you miss most about your childhood?<br /><br />Captain Kangaroo<br /><br />7. Where is the one place you would like to travel before you die?<br /><br />Australia<br /><br />8. What show from the past would you like to see back on television?<br /><br />Kung Fu<br /><br />9. If you could change one thing in this world what would it be?<br /><br />People would be born with an "undo" button for bad decisions.<br /><br />10. What talent would you most like to have?<br /><br />To sing & write songs like James Taylor & play the guitar like Stevie Ray Vaughn<br />

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

1. What was your first job? buckaroo<br />2. If you could choose your dream job what would it be? peglegged pirateship captain with a hook for a hand...yarrrr<br />3. What was your first car? 1949 GMC pickup, or 1958 De Soto stationwagon<br />4. What was your first boat? log raft that we made and left at an alpine lake and used thruout childhood<br />5. What person had the biggest influence on your life growing up? ma<br />6. What do you miss most about your childhood? nuttin <br />7. Where is the one place you would like to travel before you die? go back to #2 and figger it out, <br />8. What show from the past would you like to see back on television?not<br />9. If you could change one thing in this world what would it be? <br />10. What talent would you most like to have? musical abilities

NYMINUTE

Captain

1. Gas Station Attendant, No self serve.<br />2. Turning the girls over on the beach in Maui every 15 minutes so they don't burn<br />3. 1962 Olds Dynamic 88 ragtop<br />4. 1987 Glasstream 16'<br />5. My father<br />6. Having someone else take care of the deatils.<br />7. New Zealand<br />8. All in the Family or Hawaii 50<br />9. My net worth<br />10.To increase my net worth while cruising Lake Michigan.