Put a face to the words

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Put a face to the words

Heres one of me a few days ago, when not all bundled up for the weather.......yeah thats all 6ft 285lbs of me. We grow em big up here in Wisconsin<br /><br />
fallfishin7il.jpg

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Hey Pony, I lived in Madison back in the late 70s. I heard Wisconsin isn't getting the brutal winters I remember getting back then. I remember the car always being buried, feet and feet of snow, ice storms out the wazoo, and the damn school bus was always running. I swear that thing had a plow blade on it...

Pony

Rear Admiral

Jason- around me in the SE part of the state it isnt as bad as it used to be. Its been a few years since we have had "a lot" of snow.....but we are due.<br /><br />The pic of me and my uncle was taken up north. 30 miles north of minocqua, where the winters are still very brutal. (about 275 miles north of my town) It actualy snowed for a few minutes while i was up there on Sat morning, and snow wouldnt be uncommon in October

Pony

Rear Admiral

heres a pic of his house up there<br />
winter23zm.png

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Pony.:<br /> Heres one of me a few days ago, when not all bundled up for the weather.......yeah thats all 6ft 285lbs of me. We grow em big up here in Wisconsin<br /><br />
:D Yer just a tiddler Pony :D <br /><br />Grow another six inches and gain another 60lbs then you'll be more like a Scotsman <br /> :p

KRS

Banned

6' 285# is nuttin man!!!!<br /><br />6'7" 300# (on your little coast guard plaquard I am worth TWO).<br /><br />
hawaii11.jpg

Pony

Rear Admiral

"6' 285# is nuttin man!!!!"<br /><br />It is when you were 2 months premature.... :)