Put a face to the words

D

DJ

Re: Put a face to the words

No way.<br /><br />My anonimity is one thing I can hold onto. ;) :D <br /><br />Besides a "search" will find it. ;) <br /><br />DR, nice. I always pictured you that way. :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Vlad, I do not believe Dorothy is into that ;)

ZmOz

Captain

What a bunch of rich white honkeys! :eek: :p <br /><br /><br />
Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> ZmOz....you look like you might have the munches?
Who...me? What would make you think that? :confused: :D

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

buddy-specialed.jpg
<br /><br /><br />I wanna go to Hawaee Yeaaa!

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

ruger.jpg
<br /><br />My daughter was having trouble at school with a wannabe stalker bothering her when he went by her room. I told her to print this pic, tape it to her door and put on the bottom, "This is my Dad, any questions".<br /><br />Needless to say she hasn't had any more problems.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

e9x7pl
<br />From the Aspeck/snapper fishing trip...<br /> :)

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

1stRedfish.jpg
<br /><br />With a big ole' Tampa Bay Redfish ;) <br />(pay no attention to the date....didn't set the camera)

QC

Supreme Mariner

Hard to find pics of me. I take 'em all . . . :D <br /><br />
ea5gfp.jpg

QC

Supreme Mariner

Tiny pic is working well for me again . . .

one more cast

Captain

I can't see the picture you posted either Quietcat but I can see your avatar ok.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> I can't see the picture you posted either Quietcat but I can see your avatar ok.
I see it plane as day :confused:

one more cast

Captain

ok everyone, I got my photobucket back and I see all of you now, That don't appear to be a good thing. :D this would be me....<br />
9cfcd446.jpg

QC

Supreme Mariner

Hey wildbill59,<br /><br />Who's that poor unsuspecting sucker about to knock on YOUR door? :eek: Oh, and can you see DeForest for DeTrees? :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I might start a thread based on these photos,....EE is a cross dresser, and VERY HOT TOO,.. DO NOT mess with wildbill,...OMC likes small mouth bass fishing,...Dave fishes Redfish, and likes Aviation,...Snapper is on Big Water,...DR is into some sort of animal worship deal,...Nos4r2 likes inner tubes..or blow up deals,...oddjod and jtex could be related,...vipz and ae708 gots nice wimmens,...ZmOz is stoned..."do BONGS MAN"...,..SN has a nice stripper without a gut...but SN has..ah, nice photo,...Stan D Pro Wrestles,..we now know what Quietcats left ear and back look like, and his boats dash,...and Magster65 is the proud pop of a fine young man! <br /><br />BTY Mag65, thanks for this thread! :) <br /><br />Oh yea, here is a photo of She Herself, my Bride Who Will Be Obeyed, swilling beer :) <br />
pjc01.jpg
<br /><br />Where is SBN and JB photos, or other mods. photos???? ;)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

that photo of of Herself reflects Herself Commanding myself, do not remember what I was ordered to do?

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

copman4.jpg
<br /><br />Yeah, I'm all stiff, but its only because I set the camera and had to run and get into position before it went off, didn't allow for much posing action...