Proper adjustment procedure for air/fuel mixture on 91' johnson 70

agonzales1981

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
16
Can someone w/ this motor or knowledge give me the proper procedure, currently they are about 2.5 turns out.
 

boobie

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
20,826
Re: Proper adjustment procedure for air/fuel mixture on 91' johnson 70

You may want to try the Top Secret File at the top of this forum.
 

agonzales1981

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
16
Re: Proper adjustment procedure for air/fuel mixture on 91' johnson 70

I saw that, but it says it's for earlier outboards. 1980 and earlier
 

patrick4266

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
591
Re: Proper adjustment procedure for air/fuel mixture on 91' johnson 70

I have that motor and I also have the omc service manual for it. Send me your phone number and I will call you and tell you what the book says.
 

agonzales1981

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
16
Re: Proper adjustment procedure for air/fuel mixture on 91' johnson 70

I have that motor and I also have the omc service manual for it. Send me your phone number and I will call you and tell you what the book says.

832 721 1512, AJ

I appreciate it bud
 
Top