Demonical
Seaman
Thread starter- Joined
- Jun 5, 2010
- Messages
- 60
I've got a 1991 Evinrude VRO 60hp. It has the standard 3 blade (standard pitch I assume) aluminum prop.
I've always wondered about getting a 4 blade stainless prop.
First is there any benefit to go going from a 3 blade to a 4 blade prop?
Second, assuming there is a benefit to a 4 blade, can I get that prop for a 60hp Evinrude?
Third, when I went onto a website to source props, first thing it did was asked me to specify which shaft/spline size I have.
What should I be looking at here?
I've always wondered about getting a 4 blade stainless prop.
First is there any benefit to go going from a 3 blade to a 4 blade prop?
Second, assuming there is a benefit to a 4 blade, can I get that prop for a 60hp Evinrude?
Third, when I went onto a website to source props, first thing it did was asked me to specify which shaft/spline size I have.
What should I be looking at here?