FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hello I have a prop pitch question ! I have a 1986 16 FT STARCRAFT with a 1992 johnson 88 special turning a 13.25x 19 pitch prop . I run at wot 38 mph with 4 people or 38 mph by myself
my speed is correct on my gps and my speedo! i DON'T THINK GOING DOW IS WHAT i NEED SIMPLY BECAUSE MY TOP SPEED WITH A HEAVY LOAD IS THE SAME WITH JUST ME! not HOLLERN JUST didn't look up to see I had left the caps on Thanks
Please don't think wrong of me I don't know which way to go, but all I can do is relate to you what I know on my end! I don't have a tach , my boat is 16ft, I have a hardly used 90hp motor that is about 3 inches above the keel and I can go the same speed with or without 4-5 people in the boat in about the same time! No lugging with a load or without ! Thanks for responding to my questions !
pappy3