ProLine 2950 Walk 1995

2950plwalk

Recruit
Does anyone know or can anyone confirm that a 2950 walk can be hung on straps or does it have to be on a cradle. So shallow where we live that the straps appear to be my only choice. Don't want to sell her but!! Proline is useless and Mike Carrigan is no where to be found either. Searched the manual but could not find anything there either.
Comments appreciated

Thanks
Marino

2950plwalk

Recruit
Does anyone know or can anyone confirm that a 2950 walk can be hung on straps or does it have to be on a cradle. So shallow where we live that the straps appear to be my only choice. Don't want to sell her but!! Proline is useless and Mike Carrigan is no where to be found either. Searched the manual but could not find anything there either.
Comments appreciated

Thanks
Marino

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Comments appreciated

Thanks
Marino
Don't see a sling causing issues with the hull.

Can see a sling, without a spreader to distribute the weight, trying to collape the support poles inwards under the weight

2950plwalk

Recruit
Don't see a sling causing issues with the hull.

Can see a sling, without a spreader to distribute the weight, trying to collape the support poles inwards under the weight
Thank you
Had wondered if the hull would deflect under the load and the narrow support of the strap.
Wondered of the poles as well but i'll leave it to Davit Master to get that part right