Prayers needed

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Hi all-<br /> I have a favor to ask of you. My Dad is due for open heart surgery to repair some damage soon. We just got the results of the angiogram today and that's the treatment being called for. I am pretty worried and don't know what to expect. If you would, please send some prayers his way and my Mom's way. Dad's name is John and Mom's name is Joann. If anyone knows about this procedure and can give me some insight I'd sure appreciate it. It was just over a month ago he just was having difficulty breathing and thought it was asthma related. Who would have known it was this serious? So scarey! <br /> Thank you.<br />Bassy

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: Prayers needed

You and yours are in our thoughts Bassy.<br />Wishing for a successful uncomplicated surgery.<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I will pray for them and you Bassy, I hope all turns out for the best.

Trent

Captain

Dont worry too much Bassy. Todays medical people do really well." The angiogram today and that's the treatment being called for" You have it actually wrong. Thats a "Test" they do. If it was VERY BAD he would already be under the knife. I know pretty well.. My sister and dad are docs. One is a heart doctor and I here this all the time. However, Your dad does need help. But Id not get to worried at this time from what you have posted. Ours prayers are with you. Trent

sangerwaker

Commander

Best of luck to you and your family , Bassy, especially your dad. I hope all goes better than expected and without any unnecessary stress.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hey Bassy....don't worry. Your Dad will be fine. Don't think any other way. I know. When my Dad had his heart attack, we was 500 miles away from home on a fishing trip. And through it all, I just kept thinking about me bringing him back to the Ohio Valley. And I did. He'll be fine.....from one son to a daughter...he will be fine.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Will do. May God uphold you and your family and his healing hand be upon your Dad, May God lead the Dr's hand. And may he give you peace and know he is with you. Serenity

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

John is in my prayers. <br />Any surgery presents it's own chalenges. But like Trent said, modern techniques are miraculous! :)

FSHKPR

Ensign

good luck to him bassy and all of you are in our prayers.

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Bassy, I will have you, John, and Joann in my prayers.<br /><br />May the healing power of God touch John and His comforting arms surround you and your dad & mom, and whole family.<br />Amen...........

LadyFish

Admiral

My thoughts and prayers go out to your Dad, Mom, you and the rest of your family.<br /><br />It's always scarey when someone has to go through heart surgery. However, the success rate is so extraordinary these days, I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. It won't be long before he feels like a new man.<br /><br />Try not to dwell on it over the holiday. Enjoy eachothers company and take comfort knowing he's in the trusted hands of God.

Carphunter

Commander

I guarantee you will all be in our thoughts and prayers Bassy.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

John, Joann and Bassy are included in our prayers here, too

SoulWinner

Commander

Hey Bassy, my dad had a heart attck about a year ago. The angiogram showed serious blockage to his heart, and the docs were only able to save one blocked artery with a stint. He was in the hospital for about a week and looked like heII the whole time, but we prayed and praised God and today he is fine. <br /><br />So, the SW house wishes you and your family peace, and we offer our prayers.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thank you all. I knew I could count on you.<br />Bassy