Prayers For Our Son...PLEASE

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Prayers For Our Son...PLEASE

Bart, I have many friends with kids over there and will certainly add your son to my prayer list every night.

ob

Admiral

Bart,Your son Bart Jr. and his unit will be added to Our Lady of Mt.Carmel prayer list in Portland Texas.I can speak from first hand experience that they will be heard.

bobingardner

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hi Bart,<br /><br />I don't know if it will help much since I've drifted away from God over the years, but if he's still "taking my calls" I pray for the safe return of your son and the uplifting of your family's spirit until your reunited.

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

For your son, who Christ died for: <br />Safety of the Godly, Who trust in God<br />Psalm 121<br />The Lord is thy Keeper, The Lord shall keep thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul<br />The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I pray every night for our soldiers and the peace loving people to be protected from harm.

Matt O

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Bart Sr. wow this really hits home for me. My brother and several other soldiers departed on a flight from Fort Riley Kansas at 9 am this morning headed for Iraq. He just got home from a year in South Korea and we got to spend 30 days with him before he had to report train and get deployed there today. I have a heavy feeling in my stomach that just wont go away. And I;m sure as the days go on it will only get worse. The news will be harder to watch now. As I pray everynight for my brother and the others I will make sure I pray for your son as well.<br /><br />Matt

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Thank you all so much for your spiritual support.<br /><br />Rick...Man that is a really tough blow to the emotions.We will light candles for your son and pray for the best.<br /><br />joew94th..Bart is with the 3rd F.A.S.T. 2nd platoon.I think you probably know what they do.<br /><br />We hope and pray for the best for ALL our troops!!!!

SoulWinner

Commander

Ask your son (when you get the chance)to read the stroy about Gideon, Judges 6:11 through Judges 7. It is great story of God delivering His Children miraculously through this sort of thing. God bless, my prayers are with you and your son.