Power Trim for 1987 50HP Johnson

Emory

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
15
Have a question for someone with more knowledge than I have.
what Year of Power Trim will fit a 50HP 1987 Johnson? and are used ones hard to find?
Thank's
 

Emory

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
15
Re: Power Trim for 1987 50HP Johnson

Can anyone give me any info on this question or direct me to somewhere that I can get an answer? Thanks
 

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
51,019
Re: Power Trim for 1987 50HP Johnson

i suggest you go here and look up your engine, and the TNT unit, then look up, close years to your motor.
 

Emory

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
15
Re: Power Trim for 1987 50HP Johnson

i suggest you go here and look up your engine, and the TNT unit, then look up, close years to your motor.

you say go "here" where do I go I did not see a link?
 
Top