Poutine

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Poutine

I swear.. I can't go in the BK lounge without that runnin thru my head... :D

Realgun

Commander

I ate a Dintymoore chicken squeezin' with taters and a diet whatever. :) <br />Tonight though the Wifes cooking Green chili Chicken Enchaladas. OMG they are goooooood!!!! :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Water for breakfast, water for lunch, but did manage to get down 1/2 cup of hamburger home made soup for dinner before I was full :eek: <br />Tomorrow is another day :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

.........SPAM.............

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I obviously don't come from the same plantet as most of your gentlemen - because i can't decipher most of what has been explained.<br />Another point that amuses me: how many of you have a "diet drink" after what I can only imagine to be a high cal or fat meal.....<br /><br />Cheers<br />Phillip

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

For Lucnch? Monday thru Friday is McDonalds. Majority of the time I pass lunch and wait til I'm home to eat something that isn't McDonalds.<br />Working for them I get free meals. <br /><br />Saturday and Sunday's lunch is leftovers from whatever we had the night before. (without the alcholic beverages) :D

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

no problem KIWI, it's an American tradition.<br />You'll notice that We eat well here in the states! <br />Take what JB is having for lunch. Sounds great, i am plenty healthy and I can only cat that 1 or 2 times a week. Now, you see that pic of JB, How slender he is. and who is dat man holdin' em eh?..sl

oddjob

Commander

I usually eat a small bowl of wontong, egg-drop and wonton, or hot and sour soup and a coke. they give me a bag of the crunchy noodles and a fortune cookie. All for 2.50$. The price is right and I never get sleepy after lunch. Helps with my girlish figure dont you know..<br /><br />Nobody but me eats soup beans and corn bread down hear SBN. Its a sad sad thing.....My sons hate any beans. I have to make a whole pot and freeze 75% of it in small portions.

D

DJ

A generous bed of french fries smothered with thick brown gravy topped with ground beef and complemented with generous amount's of cheese curds left to melt by the heat of the gravy.<br />
Good Lord, my arteries are clogging from here.<br /><br />Fish and crabmeat burrito for me.<br /><br />i make them up ahead of time, on the grill.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I only have a meal like that about once a week.<br /><br />Normally it's a bowl of chili or caterpillar soup or a tortilla full of tuna salad.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> I usually eat a small bowl of wontong,
Don't even want to know what a wontong is. :D <br /><br />
Nobody but me eats soup beans and corn bread down hear SBN. Its a sad sad thing.....My sons hate any beans. I have to make a whole pot and freeze 75% of it in small portions.
Yea some people just don't know what's good for them. Throw in a big chunk of ham and then let them simmer for a bit, ummmmmmm, ummmmm, think I will put some on today. :)

JB

It's more like a stew, DJ.<br /><br />Thick split pea soup with chunks of ham, potato, carrot, onion and whatever else is in the fridge when I am making it.<br /><br />The mix of colors in the thick, green soup make it look like someone stepped on a big caterpillar.<br /><br />It is really very good, stick-to-your-ribs vittles. :)

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

Miller, I should mention I don't have to work.<br /> :cool: :cool: :cool:

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> I usually eat a small bowl of wontong,
Don't even want to know what a wontong is. :D
I'm kinda scared to find out as well!!!!<br /><br /><br />Sean

D

DJ

JB,<br /><br />Whew!!!<br /><br />I was worried there for a minute. I thought you may have resorted to eating the woolly buggers.<br /><br />Sounds good, even though it may look terrible.

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Today I had 2 slices of buffalo chicken pizza - sooo yummy and still sweating!<br /><br />-JustMrWill

oddjob

Commander

A wonton spelled correctly ,.....is like a ravioli pasta filled with pork and spices. They are the size of a dumpling. They make a small soup with about 4 wontons. <br /><br />You can also buy them fried and dip them in duck sauce...ummmmmmmmm. I thought I was burned out on chinese food until I found this hole in the wall. The healthy fast food take-out.