Post pictures of the fish you catch!!

basstracker219

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Post pictures of the fish you catch!!

How's about this one... :D

51# freshwater striper a few weeks ago
51__striper_f_4_21_08.jpg

NICE.
:eek:

babatten

Cadet

Here's some I caught out of Harker's Island last summer.

Fish1.jpg

Fish2.jpg

Fish3.jpg

Listado

Recruit

Here are a few of my old photos of fish caught in Scotland.

First a couple of pike, the biggest over 27lbs:

18WSF.jpg

mentiethpikeWWW.jpg

My daughter caught some good brown trout when I took her fishing on my boat at Loch Earn, the best this fine 4lb fish:

RuthBigBrownTroutWSF.jpg

When we were fixing my friends outboard I set his daughter up with a bait rod. She had some very nice char - cheered us up on what was otherwise a miserable day:

CharWWW.jpg

I added some sea fish photos on this thread http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=341226&page=2

I always appreciate others posting photos of their fish and am glad to share mine.

MRS

Commander

Listado, thats some nice size pike and the other fish on the saltwater tread also. Keep posting your fish photos love to see photos from different places. And welcome to iboats....:)

Listado

Recruit

Listado, thats some nice size pike and the other fish on the saltwater tread also. Keep posting your fish photos love to see photos from different places. And welcome to iboats....:)

Thanks, good to have a forum such as this. You have a wealth of knowledge and experience available on iboats forums.

I always have a camera handy to get a record of those rare big fish. All the effort that goes into catching them so I make sure the moment will not be forgotten.

A lot of years goes into the occasional big fish capture, but along the way there are plenty of fun size fish to catch. My favourite has to be our pollack (slightly different to your pollock). Here is an average fish caught in shallow water off the west coast of Scotland:

PollackWSF-1.jpg

Pollack can be caught on lures and baits. A spinning outfit is perfect to get the best fun with this sporting species. When they grab the bait there is a tremendous crash dive as they plough their way back into the kelp.

Here is a photo of my old boat:

IMGP0152_edited-1.jpg

Probably 20 years old but is powered by a fairly new Tohatsu 50TLDI. Pushes it along at 30 knots and cruises at over 20 even in a fair sea - not bad for a 17' vintage boat.

Just got to fit a new steering cable for the start of our season. BOATS...... always something to fix........ always money to be spent!:D

MRS

Commander

Thanks, good to have a forum such as this. You have a wealth of knowledge and experience available on iboats forums.

I always have a camera handy to get a record of those rare big fish. All the effort that goes into catching them so I make sure the moment will not be forgotten.

A lot of years goes into the occasional big fish capture, but along the way there are plenty of fun size fish to catch. My favourite has to be our pollack (slightly different to your pollock). Here is an average fish caught in shallow water off the west coast of Scotland:

PollackWSF-1.jpg

Pollack can be caught on lures and baits. A spinning outfit is perfect to get the best fun with this sporting species. When they grab the bait there is a tremendous crash dive as they plough their way back into the kelp.

Here is a photo of my old boat:

IMGP0152_edited-1.jpg

Probably 20 years old but is powered by a fairly new Tohatsu 50TLDI. Pushes it along at 30 knots and cruises at over 20 even in a fair sea - not bad for a 17' vintage boat.

Just got to fit a new steering cable for the start of our season. BOATS...... always something to fix........ always money to be spent!:D

Sweet looking boat looks like it is windy and cold there mine is twenty four years old and love it. Plus you are right about the money to be spent but we would not have it any other way would we...:)

Dave Barnett

Petty Officer 1st Class

Here are some pics of my son Dave Jr. his fiance Rochelle and I of our fishing trip we went on Friday 3 -19.
Dave Jr and Rochelle each caught some dandy bucket mouth bass! While I caught some fair bass, the crappie were really running for me.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0

milmat1

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Cool, Me and my boys are gonna get after them Crappie this afternoon ! I hope to eat some this weekend after seeing all the post in the recipe thread I got hungry for some fresh Crappie !!....LOL

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander

Heres a few grouper from our last trip out....

Click on pic...

Forum Trip 04 16 2010 004.jpg

fishrdan

Admiral

I got another nice one, 42# striper. I was shocked when I got home and looked at the date I caught the 51# striper below,,, it was the same date, 2 years later. Kind of freaky weird as I didn't plan on going out on this exact day, it just worked out that way.

42striper_4-10.jpg

How's about this one... :D

51# freshwater striper a few weeks ago
51__striper_f_4_21_08.jpg

MRS

Commander

Nice fish is that from cottowood?

ngt

Master Chief Petty Officer

damn, I would love to pull in a Striper like either of those. My biggest one is only 23 inches, lol.

fishrdan

Admiral

Both of these came from Lake Mohave, Willow Beach.

MRS

Commander

Man I got to get out there and troll some big lures sweet, to get two hogs like that! Getting ready for the Havasu derby next weekend (15 &16) we fish that every year lots of fun..... Congrat's on the pig striper......

fishrdan

Admiral

Big stripers hang around Willow, but they are hard to catch. I've been skunked more times than I can count, more times than I have caught them, so if you go don't be disappointed if you come home empty handed. I usually go home skunked.....

I'd love to go to the Havasu Derby, but going lake trout fishing up in UT that weekend, if all the ice has melted off the lake. That, and, I'd rather be fishing in 50* weather than 100 * weather...:D

MRS

Commander

I do under stand the Skunk trips been trying here at a local lake for a toad no luck yet. But when I do get one it should be in the 20+ size. I do love the derby and also the Hot weather makes my bones feel good:D Hope you have a great utah trip.....

Titanty

Seaman Apprentice

Here are a few of my fly rod catches...just got my boat and have had time to catch any from it yet...

PA100036.jpg

PA090026.jpg

P3210062.jpg

And a bit of beautiful Erie scenery...
P1100210.jpg

PA090027.jpg

Nightfisher-

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Got these two James River blues last night.....

DSCN0420.jpg

dscn0423c.jpg

The batteries in my digital scale were dead so i couldn't get a weight on em, but I estimate both to be in the low to mid 40s. The first two on the new to me boat and hopefully the first of many to come.

Cargeena 2

Cadet

Here's a couple pix of a nice Walleye a buddy of mine caught in early May. He was fishing off the shore on Lake St. Clair near the Selfridge Air National Guard complex and landed this 24 inch Walleye. He had no net so naturally I helped land him. A beauty!
Walleye24inch5-5-10.jpg
[/IMG]
5-5-10c.jpg