Post from SBN's daughter

tylerin

Commander
This is a post from Spinners daughter on another site ,I thought I'd share. <br />Hello all. My name is Leslie, I am SBN's youngest daughter and he has told me to come here to let you know what is going on.<br />Day before yesterday, I came over to their house and talked to mom a while and ask her where dad was and she told me up in the garden working a little bit.<br />Now have you, it's been running in the 90* range here for the better part of a week and it was still hot outside.<br />I didn't think anything about it and went to see what he was doing and found him sitting down in the middle of the garden.<br /><br />Well, to make a long story short, it was not good and he is now in the hospital in the ICU unit. Another mild heart attack is what they are saying.<br /><br />He wanted me to come on here and post this and to let the people know that to go ahead with the tournament as planned and if need be, pick someone else out to judge and to rest assured that the money will be sent oit to the winners.<br /><br />I told him not to worry about it, but he would hear nothing of it till I did.<br />I had to come in and get mom some clothes so I figured I would while I was here.<br /><br />I will keep everyone posted as to what is going on as much as I can, but if nothing changes, they said maybe the end of next week, he might get out.<br />He also wanted me to tell you he was sorry and if anyone wanted to they could post at other places he visits. I am not going to cause I really don't have the time or know the one's he visits the most.<br /><br />Keep him in your thoughts.

ehenry

Commander
Re: Post from SBN's daughter

My families thoughts and prayers are with Spinner.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Same Here, with sincere hopes of a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted on Spinners progress.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Please give dad my kindest regards from down under. He's been a power of good to all the great folk on this site and his wit and knowledge make him a living legend.<br />We'll be thinking of him and wish him a speedy recovery.<br />Our best to your mother as well please.<br />Ross & Vicki

LadyFish

Admiral

OMG :eek: I am so sorry to hear about this. I wondered if your health was improving Lester since your last episode.<br /><br />BTW, any heart attack is serious no matter how 'mild'.<br /><br />Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure your wife and docs will nurse you back to health, but take it easy buddy. We don't like news like this.<br /><br />Get well soon......The Fish's

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Thanks Ty for sharing the sad news. Spinner will be in our prayers for sure. It sounds like him pushing himself more than he should.

oddjob

Commander

Thanks Ty and Spinner's youngest daughter. I wish you (Spinner) a fast recovery. My thoughts and Prayers are with you.

fireman57

Captain

Family praying not only for him but the entire family. Thanks for sharing the info with "his other family".

SoulWinner

Commander

Tylerin,<br /><br />Can you tell me what hospital he is in? We would like to send him something. You email me @<br />toy4runr@mchsi.com<br />Thanks.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

We're all pulling for ya Spinner.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Oh gee! Where do i begin, i'm a bit lost for words at the moment, Spinner i hope you have a speedy recovery and best wishes to your family.

aspeck

Staff member

Thanks for posting this Ty. Spinner, you are in the Aspeck household's thoughts and prayers! Get well quickly, buddy!

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Tylerin,<br /><br />Can you tell me what hospital he is in? We would like to send him something. You email me @<br />toy4runr@mchsi.com<br />Thanks.
Sorry SW I don't have the hospital he's at.

Drowned Rat

Captain

Get well soon Spinner. I'm very sorry to hear this :( , but I'm know you're going to be just fine.

ChaosDad

Seaman Apprentice

Called his wife a little while ago and she said he was home now, doc's did some test and said they could not find anything wrong yet, he told them his was going home then, <br />gonna get some rest for a few days and see if anything comes of the test they did.<br />Hope for the best Les. get some rest.<br />..CD...

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank you for letting us know about Spinner. Please let him know that all of us here at iboats.com are thinking of him and the whole family and will keep him and all of you in our prayers. Please also tell him we need him back...soon! It's just not the same without him.<br /><br />Warm personal regards to the whole family, please.<br /><br />BV

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Get well soon! Better yet....Get well NOW!<br /><br />Nah... take your time! We all miss you.<br /><br />Bob

Link

Rear Admiral

TY<br />Thanks for making the post...<br />and the update ChaosDad

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Pulling for you, Lester.<br /><br />Come back soon, and well.