FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: plug wires for 1984 Johnson 115 model j115tlcrd
Bombardier sells plug/coil wire sets in a kit. Comes with the precut special wire, boots, terminals, instructions and some grease. 582365. You need 4 pcs.
I am replacing a couple that look pretty beat up. I thought it was time since they have been on the boat since 1984. I also thought that changing them was a good maintenance procedure. Thanks for the part numbers