Pics of my 16ft Beachcraft

Naslund

Cadet
Hey,

First off I fixed the wiring problem with the truck and trailer. I changed the plugs on the truck and the trailer since they were corroded. Then I disconnected and cleaned up where the trailer is grounded. I didn't realize the lights would work better when the trailer was actually attached to the truck..........DUH, it makes sense now.

Here are some pics of the boat.

Naslund:)

Attachments

• Our Boat 002.jpg
    Our Boat 002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Our Boat 007.jpg
    Our Boat 007.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
  • Our Boat 008.jpg
    Our Boat 008.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
  • Our Boat 009.jpg
    Our Boat 009.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Pics of my 16ft Beachcraft

Looks really good Naslund. Lot's of fun to had with it. On the trailer light ground, if you've got an unused terminal on your male and female plug, use it for a ground. Trailer hitch balls are not a reliable ground source even when hooked to the hitch.

Run a wire from any bolt on the boat trailer to the male, then hook a wire to the female and run it back to any truck chassis bolt. Your lights should operate without having the trailer hooked to the hitch.

rhg5456

Recruit
Re: Pics of my 16ft Beachcraft

Hey,

First off I fixed the wiring problem with the truck and trailer. I changed the plugs on the truck and the trailer since they were corroded. Then I disconnected and cleaned up where the trailer is grounded. I didn't realize the lights would work better when the trailer was actually attached to the truck..........DUH, it makes sense now.

Here are some pics of the boat.

Naslund:)

I know this is a old thread but I just bought a 17 foot Beachcraft just like this and want to mount a kicker on it and was wondering if anybody has any pics of their kicker bracket. Randy