Photos not saving to server

Twhjelmgren28

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I've got a thread in the restoration forum. I've posted tons of photos but when I've tried to post the latest batch I'm being told there is an issue saving it to the server and only an admin can fix it. Any idea what's up?

I have reached out to iboats on the contract page and I'm happy to wait for a response but thought I'd ask here too.

This is the exact message I'm getting:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded."

jbcurt00

Staff member
Admin has passed along the problem. It's not you, it's an intermittent problem that started a few days ago, seemed resolved then happened again.

Thanks for the heads up.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response to your Contact us email to the store. Mods have no access to those emails.

Better to ask forum questions here in this topic.

@Fun Times

aspeck

Staff member
This is the exact message I'm getting:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded."
Yep, that is the same message we mods are getting! Because it is an intermittent problem, you can keep trying to upload pics if you would like, or just wait for it to hopefully be resolved soon.

Twhjelmgren28

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Admin has passed along the problem. It's not you, it's an intermittent problem that started a few days ago, seemed resolved then happened again.

Thanks for the heads up.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response to your Contact us email to the store. Mods have no access to those emails.

Better to ask forum questions here in this topic.

@Fun Times
Yep, that is the same message we mods are getting! Because it is an intermittent problem, you can keep trying to upload pics if you would like, or just wait for it to hopefully be resolved soon.

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the help!

ratdude747

Petty Officer 1st Class
For the record, this issue is still a thing... has been since yesterday afternoon and every time I've tried to upload anything. To include writing this post.

(Just saying)

aspeck

Staff member
For the record, this issue is still a thing... has been since yesterday afternoon and every time I've tried to upload anything. To include writing this post.

(Just saying)
Yes, it is still an issue and we haven’t been given a time frame as to when it will be sorted out. We are hoping it is sooner rather then later!

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
So what "Improvement" to the Software, caused this Glitch?

History has shown, repeatedly, that Better is the Enemy of Good.

SlipperyOar

Seaman
I've been attempting to upload a photo for the past few days with no success.... same error message

dwco5051

Commander
Yep, I tried to upload a picture of me with a whole boatload of big fish but it kept getting rejected. Thought maybe my picture itself had a virus so I deleted it from the camera and now no one will ever see it.

ratdude747

Petty Officer 1st Class
Like the difference between a Fairy tail and a sea story
On starts off with "Once upon a time"
The other starts off with "This is no Sh*t"
A joke older than myself:

Edit: We try to keep politics, even political jokes, out of here. We argue over dino or synthetic oil instead of politics.

Last edited by a moderator: