Peterson got death.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Peterson got death.

Originally posted by Stratosfied:<br /> I wonder if you could get odds in Vegas on how long he will survive?
A lot larger now... in San Quentin he will have his own cell and limited contact with other inmates.<br />Provided the judge does not alter the jury's decision.<br /><br />Also, in 30 years I think maybe 6 have been executed out there... over 600 on death row who have yet to play out all of their appeals.<br /><br />My guess is the weasel will commit suicide.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea KG, but it don't take but a split second of this limited contact to do him in.<br /><br />I have nothing for a person that mistreats his wife and I sure don't have anything for anyone that would harm a child, born or unborn.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by Stratosfied:<br /> I wonder if you could get odds in Vegas on how long he will survive?
A lot larger now... in San Quentin he will have his own cell and limited contact with other inmates.<br />Provided the judge does not alter the jury's decision.<br /><br />Also, in 30 years I think maybe 6 have been executed out there... over 600 on death row who have yet to play out all of their appeals.<br /><br />My guess is the weasel will commit suicide.
Good opportunity for sending all those waiting to IRAQ. Hang signs on them stating their destain for Alla, and pooof, they are history. No muss no fuss. Peterson won't off himself, he is a pu*** (self edit)

KaGee

Admiral

I wonder if the Judge would alter the jury's sentance to life, thereby changing the venue and upping the opportunity for "prison justice" to run it's course????

ehenry

Commander

Shoulda posted this in the "Good News Network" forum.