JB
Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thread starter- Joined
- Mar 25, 2001
- Messages
- 45,907
Seventy one years ago today, on a Sunday evening, I sat in the living room of our Carolina Beach, NC home with my family listening to The Jack Benny Show on the big Philco console radio.
The show was interrupted to announce the attack on Pearl Harbor that drew us into the greatest war ever.
I have visited Pearl Harbor a few times since then. It is a heart wrenching experience.
Please remember the thousands who died that day and the tens of thousands that died in the following conflict.:sorrow:
The show was interrupted to announce the attack on Pearl Harbor that drew us into the greatest war ever.
I have visited Pearl Harbor a few times since then. It is a heart wrenching experience.
Please remember the thousands who died that day and the tens of thousands that died in the following conflict.:sorrow: