Paying by fingerprint.

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Paying by fingerprint.

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> Okay, how is this gonna work? Left thumb debit, right thumb credit? or was that left thumb credit and right thumb debit? :confused: <br /><br />Guess the middle finger would be for returns and credit your account? :p
ROFLMAO :D :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Finger printing will become obselete once iris scanning technology becomes more available, then you can be scanned by merely looking into your rear view mirror, that info is now passed along via your GPS to various Gov't and corporate entities :eek: <br />The next time you encounter a camera in a commercial establishment,you may want to refrain from looking directly at it :eek: <br /><br />Whew! I need to quit, i'm scaring myself :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> No, Big Brother already knows too much. Besides, what about a customer with no hands?? Been known to happen.
They use the eye scan, (Remember the Bible says that the mark will be in the forehead or right hand...makes ya wonder, don't it!! All these grocery store saving cards, debit cards, requirement to have your pay electronically deposited...yep, all moving to that final day when there will be no access to cash, only electronic debits. The scary part is that it is not very farr off.