FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
my son and I are trying to restore a 15 ft chrysler man-o-war sailboat. We need some help with parts. It needs a sail,mast, rudder,maybe a picture of one all original,a detailed parts list. can anyone help or lead us in the right direction?
I'm all over this one!<br /><br />I am just finishing up a Chrysler Lonestar 13.<br /><br />Here is a link with photos, downloadable manuals, and lots of extras.<br /> http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Cabana/3135/ <br /><br />The people at this site, only work on/with Chrysler sailboats. Good luck on getting original parts. I had some machined, made my own rudder assy, and used regular replacement parts for the rest. I've seen sights for masts, but couldn't help you near as much as those folks can.<br /><br />Good luck.