Ozone Generators

ODDD1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Ozone Generators

Ya, schematic....it would take the smell out for a couple of weeks, depending on humidity...

PurpleDragon

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Schematic,<br /><br />I finally found a ballast/mogul/lamp for my 1Kw exposure unit for my screenprinting. I had to go with metal-halide, though, instead of merc-vapor. The light frequencies for both fall into the right range for my screen-exposures. Paid $170 for the parts today.<br /><br />Rex S.

petryshyn

Commander

ChanesawEvin has killed my project with his post of a link. Seems ozone is not the miracle gas I thought it to be.....What really scares me is the effect it has on rubber products.<br /><br />Thanks ChanesawEvin for saving me the wasted time.......just when I found out how to build a good one<br />
shake.gif
crying2.gif

evin300

Petty Officer 1st Class

Schematic, I must say that it was quite a compelling document. Glad I could help you out, as you have been so helpful to so many! Take Care, Mike

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Mr Schem<br />I guess it's back to looking for that cat with diarhea :D

Pursuit2150

Chief Petty Officer

If you want to absorb and deplete the odors under the mobile home.Simply spread out some charcoal brickets on aluminum foil, and change them in about 2/3 months.

petryshyn

Commander

Hey wipper, I'll just feed the neighbours cat some of the wife's cooking! That ought to take away some of the smell!!! :eek: <br /><br />Hey Pursuit2150, how bags of brickets should I try?

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Mr Schem <br />Which don't you like, the wife's cooking or the cat next door. LOL :D

petryshyn

Commander

Hi Wipper!!!<br /><br />One makes you itch, and one gives diarrhea......I just hope the cat gets used to it! :D

Pursuit2150

Chief Petty Officer

Schematic- Start with about a 10# bag,spread them out flat not in a pile.

petryshyn

Commander

Thanks Pursuit2150, I'll give it a try.....The thing I like about this is that the brickets would be still useable....

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Mr Schematic<br />I opened the trailer this past weekend and I was pleasantly surprized when i went inside. There was no detectable odour AT ALL. Last year it took about 3 weeks for the mildew smell to vacate with the trailer wide open all the time. So from here on in it'll be epson & cat litter on close up. Just thought I'd let you know.<br />Wipper :D

petryshyn

Commander

hey thanks Wipper!!!<br /><br />I'll be trying that this fall..... :)