Owners manuals, schematics, etc.

DarLynDre93

Recruit
Hi all, we just purchased a 97 Donzi 275 LXC, now we're looking for any type of books, pamphlets or schematics for this particular boat. We're in need of wiring schematic, AC Information, Generator information, ... really ANYTHING would help. This is our first Boat with these options and our first non-Four Winns boat.
Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• received_727336525174210.jpeg
    received_727336525174210.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0

tpenfield

Staff member
Boats don't come with much documentation or manuals. Typically a brochure about safety and not bumping into other boats.

I'm not sure there is a Donzi owners forum (somewhere), but check the Interweb. The engine manuals, which are widely published, can be a good source for much of the wiring.

Also, for the components (A/C, Genny, etc) you can try to get the documentation from manufacturer of those components. Usually the boat manufacturer includes those documents in the original documentation set, but it often gets lost as the boat changes hands.

I believe that Donzi has changed ownership a few times over the years (?) but you could always try to reach out to them. www.donzimarine.com

DarLynDre93

Recruit
Boats don't come with much documentation or manuals. Typically a brochure about safety and not bumping into other boats.

I'm not sure there is a Donzi owners forum (somewhere), but check the Interweb. The engine manuals, which are widely published, can be a good source for much of the wiring.

Also, for the components (A/C, Genny, etc) you can try to get the documentation from manufacturer of those components. Usually the boat manufacturer includes those documents in the original documentation set, but it often gets lost as the boat changes hands.

I believe that Donzi has changed ownership a few times over the years (?) but you could always try to reach out to them. www.donzimarine.com
Thank You. We did buy a Solec manual, but we're also hoping to locate an exact manual for this particular boat. Again, Thanks for the quick response 🙂⚓