FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The head bolts needed tightening. That's all. I'm no expert, but I think most hard starting 96+ 99's and 15s can be solved by removing the lower cowling and tightening the head bolts. I also feel the 93-95's are more robust ( my favorite years for that block )
The head bolts needed tightening. That's all. I'm no expert, but I think most hard starting 96+ 99's and 15s can be solved by removing the lower cowling and tightening the head bolts. I also feel the 93-95's are more robust ( my favorite years for that block )