Out on the Lake Pictures

88 Capri (2022 SOTY)

Master Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Messages
864
That IS nice - what Lake?
photo here is of Lake Erie near Buffalo
View attachment 379152
Lake George, NY
It was the 100th anniversary of Blue Water Manor, fireworks and all! The second photo was not photoshopped, I never had seen a firework like this.
 

Attachments

  • 20230513_203339.jpg
    20230513_203339.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5153.jpg
    IMG_5153.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Like
Reactions: KJM

aspeck

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
19,877
I have a buddy who lives in Johnstown. I owe him a trip on Raystown.
I live 8 miles from 7 points and 5 miles from Snyder’s Run … I should get out MUCH more than I do!:oops:
 

FLATHEAD

Rear Admiral
Joined
Dec 29, 2002
Messages
4,119
I live 8 miles from 7 points and 5 miles from Snyder’s Run … I should get out MUCH more than I do!:oops:
Never been there. Every year I say I’m going to make the 3 1/2 hour drive but never do.
 

aspeck

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
19,877
Never been there. Every year I say I’m going to make the 3 1/2 hour drive but never do.
Well, come on over! I will supply the boat so you don't have to drag yours the distance ... I am always looking for an excuse to schedule an outing!
 

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
16,282
our local lake, Normandy. Mainly a fishing lake and especially so on weekdays and i can be from my drive to launched in 20 minutes. Even way back in my retail days I took Thursdays off to get out on more quiet waters.

Went out with a customer and her gentleman friend for a few hours. Turns out there are several falls into this lake. Most are hidden and have to do a short hike up. I only knew of one. Saw six more.


shore lunch. forgot to get pics but we stumbled on what appears to be a raided snapper turtle nest. This was on the main channel less than 2 miles from the ramp and in the 45 min we were there only one boat passed us.

1686734803163.png
 
Top