Our president the cowboy and other greats.

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer
What a great site. Only in America could this be possible. Turn your volume up a bit, it's worth it.<br /> web page <br /><br />...Bob in Calif... (A former section of America) :confused:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Our president the cowboy and other greats.

Yep, Bob.<br /><br />We are of the generation that revered Cowboys, and still do.<br /><br />Gee Dubya agin!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

What a shame... They'll let just any old body be a Texas cowboy now days.... :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> What a shame... They'll let just any old body be a Texas cowboy now days.... :p
I see you're over here now, spewing your rancorous poison. Life must be pretty miserable, huh Snapperbait? Maybe the forum crowd will have to buy you and pw2 a ticket to France come November? :rolleyes:

"They were never looking for trouble."<br />Yeah, it's a good thing we didn't go into Iraq or else this wouldn't be true. ;) <br />He's just an under educated farm hand that should be out herding cattle instead of running our country.

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class

With all due respect to the left-handed brethren at iboats: Why do you run from what faces us as a country?<br /><br />Are you willing to do what it takes to keep us free? (I tried to up in the Army, they said I was too old, BS).<br /><br />Are you willing to lay your life down for a friend that has a different opinion than you?<br /><br />What do you have to offer as a replacement?<br /><br />I guess, if I were to meet you man to man, you would be looking for some type of government program to save you. That program does not exist.<br /><br />What does exist in America is an overwhelmimg sense of what is right. Those who understand America know that it is worth fighting for in a defensive and pre-emptive manner.<br /><br />The question I have for you is, when is the last time you saw people living in the good ole USA vote with their feet? It seems like everyone always wants to stay.<br /><br />You will never find a better place to live. If you do......move.

Link

Rear Admiral

Great post Bob<br />Yeee Haaaaw (sp) LOL

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

mellow boomyal... the comment was followed by :p <br />like tounge in cheek dude!

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

Wasn't there a cowboy on the village people?

aspeck

Staff member

Yea knobby, but he didn't wear no white hat! I think it was one of them girlie men colors!

ehenry

Commander

WhalerProud, you've got a new friend ! ! ! I'll go through the eye of the needle with you, for you or because of you....cause you're my friend.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Answer to Whaler....<br /><br />"With all due respect to the left-handed brethren at iboats: Why do you run from what faces us as a country?" Run? I ain't running... Kill em' all I say... They can't reproduce if they're all dead...<br /><br /><br />"Are you willing to do what it takes to keep us free?" YES SIR! I'm willing, but the powers that be don't want me... (see above question)<br /><br />"Are you willing to lay your life down for a friend that has a different opinion than you?" Yes..<br /><br />"What do you have to offer as a replacement?" I take it you mean candidates.. Many to offer, Bob Graham and Joe Lieberman for example.. Would consider John McCain as well..<br /><br />"I guess, if I were to meet you man to man, you would be looking for some type of government program to save you. That program does not exist." You guessed wrong... I'd die before I accepted a "government handout".... PRIDE!!!!!!<br /><br />"What does exist in America is an overwhelmimg sense of what is right. Those who understand America know that it is worth fighting for in a defensive and pre-emptive manner." Exactly.. Which is why I question everything the administration does... Vote to defend and pre-empt from four more years of shortsightedness and being lied to..<br /><br /><br />"The question I have for you is, when is the last time you saw people living in the good ole USA vote with their feet? It seems like everyone always wants to stay." Never said I wanted to leave... Want to make it better... To be the best America can be...<br /><br />"You will never find a better place to live." I agree... :) <br /><br />PS. Boomyal.. Life is great... Especially when I'm spewing rancorous poision at overzealous conservatives who can't take a joke.... :p :p :p :p

SCO

Lieutenant

Well done Snapperbait ;) ...consider though that maybe Bush is not as bad as those rancorous democrats make him out to be either.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by newboater40759:<br /> "They were never looking for trouble."<br />Yeah, it's a good thing we didn't go into Iraq or else this wouldn't be true. ;) <br />He's just an under educated farm hand that should be out herding cattle instead of running our country.
I'll take a cowboy over a blue-blooded, traitorous, self-centered,two-faced wanna be French guy any day.

LadyFish

Admiral

Whaler you make ME proud. :) Great post!

aspeck

Staff member

Whaler, Great post. Snapper, great comeback. If more liberals were like you the liberal moniker would not be so negative. Unfortunately you are in the minority of liberals - guess you have been hanging around us conservatives too long and are getting a bit like us! HA! Hope I didn't insult you too badly there, buddy-boy!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

What surprises me, is that they call us cowboys all the time and know we are going to fight. Yet, they still want to come along and kick sand in our camp fire. Then they pitch a fit when we lite a fire under their @$$.<br /><br />Go figure.