Opinions on this boat? ..

SCO

Lieutenant
Re: Opinions on this boat? ..

Tried to lighten it up, but had second thoughts. Self edit.

11 footer

Lieutenant

Well, is what JB said untrue?<br /><br />Someone who posts in the boating forums all the time natually would know more about boats.<br /><br />Does that not make sence?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> Well, is what JB said untrue?<br /><br />Someone who posts in the boating forums all the time natually would know more about boats?<br /><br />Does that not make sence?
There you go again young RyanT.<br /><br />How do you know what I do or do not know about boats?<br />You don't.<br />No one does.<br /><br />edit: self edit. Sorry.<br /><br />And to make another point, if this question did not belong here, why was it not moved by the powers?<br /><br />I mean, it was posted on the 16th.<br />Was they all gone on vacation?<br /><br />Sorry Noel, glad you got the boat and look forward to seeing the progress you make with it.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I left this thread here because NDemge said he wanted DC-ers opinions.<br /><br />Then I asked him why. What's the big deal?<br /><br />Now, you boat experts who never go to the Boats Forum: Why not?<br /><br />Many of our expert helpers never come to DC. Their reasons are their own, but you miss out on some of the best advice in the world if you ignore them.<br /><br />OJ, I think after 3 years and over 11,000 posts, not to mention reading well over 200,000 posts in all of the fora, I have learned a thing or two about who goes where.<br /><br />Sorry if y'all were insulted by my reaction to the whining. That makes us even. . . I was insulted by the whining. Peace?

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

argue.gif
<br /><br />What's to be gained by this bickering, anyway?<br /><br />(self edit)<br /><br />Now, knock it off, children, or I'll send you to a "time out" in your rooms!<br /><br />(self edit)<br />Let's all have a group hug!<br /><br />
all.gif

brother chris

Commander

On the original posted topic....I like the boat, just needs a windscreen.<br />Cheers,<br />Bro Chris...

oddjob

Commander

OJ, I think after 3 years and over 11,000 posts, not to mention reading well over 200,000 posts in all of the fora, I have learned a thing or two about who goes where.<br />
I view your post as a troll JB...<br /><br />you could have asked the question through a personal email without insulting the non-experts at DSC as you call them..<br />..But, I guess you have a point to make to some of us ...<br />Well, I think you need to read another 200,000 posts and check back. <br /><br />Yep, I dont know alot about marine engines... But I do know how to care for what I have owned...out of 8 years of fishing the FLA. LAkes and Everglades in 14' tin can w/ a 69' 25hp evinrude,<br />I never had the chance to become an expert on marine engines cause I followed the advice of an area expert that I purchased it from and maintained it until I sold it for more than I paid.<br /><br />ndemge, sorry about the unrelated exchanges in you post. Jb might may find it neccessary to have the last word as well. I like the boat I and wish you smooth sailing :)

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Nice Boat Noel, Good luck with it. And I am a boater. :p :p