FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Snug Harbor Marine in Northport LI, they did some work on my '88 Cobra about 12 years ago.
I haven't used them recently for repairs but still buy parts from them. OMC trained. Excellent honest and fair.
I just purchased.a 1990 Donzi 18' classic with a 350 engine OMC King Cobra Stern drive.
It has power steering and per the manual a trim tab does not come with the lower end.
My boat pulls to the left and I cant figure why. If I go 2 mph or 30mph it pulls to the left when I let go of the wheel.
I verified I have the correct prop install which is a 21+ pitch.