Old Lowrance 3200 depth finder help

mtboatin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a 1994 Cobalt 272 with an old Lowrance 3200 depth finder that seems to be on the blink. I called Lowrance and Cobalt with not much help. Looks like I will replace the whole unit with a Hawkeye DT2B. I'll have to make some type of trim to take up the odd size hole in the dash. I may take a chance and wire it to the existing in hull transducer. Also considered running a new thru hull transducer from Hawkeye but couldn't get any good info if I can and where I can safely drill through this hull.20210705_110615.jpg

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I have a 1994 Cobalt 272 with an old Lowrance 3200 depth finder that seems to be on the blink. I called Lowrance and Cobalt with not much help. Looks like I will replace the whole unit with a Hawkeye DT2B. I'll have to make some type of trim to take up the odd size hole in the dash. I may take a chance and wire it to the existing in hull transducer. Also considered running a new thru hull transducer from Hawkeye but couldn't get any good info if I can and where I can safely drill through this hull.View attachment 346360
Popular Subject......your the third or forth person that asked about Lowrance in-dash sounders in the past month or so.

Search "Lowrance" on this forum