OK...I'm so Confused

SCO

Lieutenant
Re: OK...I'm so Confused

What's wrong with going with a company that you know you can count on. What Cheney may have said to Bush "you can count on Haliburton to get the job done. I know the company inside out, they can do it."

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Mrbscott, if the US government was so scheming and evil, why didnt they plant some WMD in Iraq?<br /><br />Your conspiracy theories are real interesting.<br /><br />Ken

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

ken,<br /><br />The indoctrination of mrscott is complete. His bias is beyond reason. He sees things that are not there and find conspiracies where none exist. Conspiracies that would be counterproductive to those he accuses.<br /><br />Any reasonable unbiased historian will and have indicated that use of the atomic bomb on Japan was the right decision. The world was happy to take our help when they needed it, then chaistize us for our methods after the fact for personal benefit. The arrogance of those who accuse us were exactly those who claimed they couldn't or wouldn't assist in the defeat of Japan. They left us and the Australians, and the Kiwi's to finish the job. But enjoyed the benefit of our victory while throwing their hands up saying they need aid. We still have troops in Germany to protect them against who? *******s.<br /><br />While we spent half a century protecting them at our expense, they are engaged in illegal financial arrangements with a mass murderer while using their UN veto to cover their tracks. And these are the people we need to help us? These are John Kerry's buddies. Pull everyone out, raise tarriffs on all their products and subsidise boeing to the point where Airbus falls on their face. When they entered into the illegal arrangements with Saddam the blood of all those innocent victims are on the hands of those wonderful French and German crimminals. Need proof, go dig a hole outside of Bagdad, you will probably hit a fresh one.<br /><br />When you look long enough you can hold the pope accountable for the death of everyone in the world but it just is a theory, it holds no water.